Engineered to operate without tracks, Easy Glide trackless gates provide excellent security for locations where a gate with an overhead track cannot be used.
- Warehouse/Dock Doors
- Garage Doors
- Smoke/Vape Shops
- Bike Shops
- End of Aisle barricade
- Mechanic’s bays
- Car Ports
- Room dividers
Often installed behind roll-up doors or overhead doors, Easy Glide gates allow for air circulation during business hours without sacrificing security and access control. After hours, Easy Glide gates provide additional, secondary security for the roll-up or overhead door. However, Easy Glide trackless gates are not limited to use on warehouse or dock doors. This versatile product is a less expensive option to secure storefronts or anywhere a gate with a top track cannot be used.
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- No maintenance required
- Available in heights of 8’, 7’ and 4’.
- Mounting brackets included with each gate
- Reversing lock tabs-Allows the gate to be locked from either side-Standard
- Available with built-in, double cylinder Hooklocks-Optional
- Locking cane-bolt included with double gates-Standard
- Locking cane-bolt included with all gate sections wider than 8’6”-Standard
- Painted Black Enamel-Standard
- Available in Gray, Brown, White or Safety Yellow-Optional
- Rollers can be easily replaced if they ever become damaged
- Riveted at every cross point in the lattice for extra strength and durability
- Unique side channel design allows the gate to stand up straight, regardless of the width, and without the use of a top track.