Engineered to operate without tracks, EasyGlide trackless gates provide excellent security for locations where a gate with an overhead track cannot be used.
- Warehouse/Dock Doors
- Garage Doors
- Smoke/Vape Shops
- Bike Shops
- End of Aisle barricade
- Mechanic’s bays
- Car Ports
- Room dividers
Often installed behind roll-up doors or overhead doors, EasyGlide gates allow for air circulation during business hours without sacrificing security and access control. After hours, EasyGlide gates provide additional, secondary security for the roll-up or overhead door. However, EasyGlide trackless gates are not limited to use on warehouse or dock doors. This versatile product is a less expensive option to secure storefronts or anywhere a gate with a top track cannot be used.
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- No maintenance required
- Available in heights of 8’, 7’ and 4’.
- Mounting brackets included with each gate
- Reversing lock tabs-Allows the gate to be locked from either side-Standard
- Available with built-in, double cylinder Hooklocks-Optional
- Locking cane-bolt included with double gates-Standard
- Locking cane-bolt included with all gate sections wider than 8’6”-Standard
- Painted Black Enamel-Standard
- Available in Gray, Brown, White or Safety Yellow-Optional
- Rollers can be easily replaced if they ever become damaged
- Riveted at every cross point in the lattice for extra strength and durability
- Unique side channel design allows the gate to stand up straight, regardless of the width, and without the use of a top track.